Please note that by making a payment and engaging BEA to provide you with Australian Education Information and other BEA services advice, you are confirming that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions. Your use of this website at anytime or constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand and agree to any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned below, then do not use this website for any purpose. The website is still in its “Beta” or
Development stage and the owner(s) and operator(s) do not make any claims about it being free of any faults or bugs or the accuracy of the information published or provided upon request. The products and/or services featured on the site are still under development and are made available for testing purposes only. Any reliance on the aforementioned products and/or services shall solely be at the risk of the user and no indemnity shall be available for any loss or damage – whether directly, proximately or remotely related to any service(s) in question.
(1) Delivery of service(s)
Upon the enquiry of any services mentioned by BEA, one of the staff members would make an initial contact depending on the availability of the time, date and previous pending cases by analysing your profile, discuss your case by telephone, prepare written advice and/ or supporting documentation and respond to your case related queries online.
Your engagement of BEA is strictly personal and we will not discuss your case, information or Service(s) with any third party enquiring on your behalf (including family) unless you provide express instruction that the third party in question is authorised to do so.
BEA reserves the right to appoint a new Advisor, whether temporarily or permanently, to provide the Service(s) at anytime and without notice.
Where a time frame is specified, BEA will use its best endeavours to adhere to the given period, however as cases are managed on an individual basis, the Service may take longer to provide in certain circumstances. In such an event, BEA shall notify the client of this delay within Fourth Eight (48) hours by phone, fax, e-mail or post written letter to promise service delivery in time.
You acknowledge that once you have engaged BEA, the principle point of contact, communication and access to the Service(s); you agree to the following implied terms of BEA’s Services:
1. BEA will give some incentives to the people as referrals. For eg: – If X person refers Y person for any of the BEA’s service, then X person might avail some incentive from BEA or its affiliated company only after the full payment is received by the Y person. In some cases even Y may entitled to get some incentives for the usage of BEA’s services (please talk to BEA’s representatives on this instance).
2. With BEA’s discretion and legally binding including third party agreement, fee help may be provided to students in unforseen, compassionate and compelling circumstances (Please talk to BEA’s representatives on this instance). Any such help will have to be refunded to BEA within two months from the date of receipt.
3. The tuition fee is paid to the education providers; therefore any amount of the refund would depend upon the respective education providers refund policies and procedures.
4. I agree that BEA has not consulted me or advised me for any immigration or migration or visa queries. They have only referred me to authorized Migration Lawyers or Migration Agents for all my visa, migration and immigration queries. Please remember that any refund for migration, visa or immigration fee charged to you will be applicable to the respective migration agent or migration lawyer refund policy and procedure.
5. BEA has neither charged me any illicit money nor made any illicit transaction of money with me.
6. BEA has not misguided me for any kind of services or guidance they have provided to me.
7. The information provided by me to BEA and the action taken on the basis of that by BEA are all complete, accurate and truthful.
8. BEA has not taken any kind of disadvantage of my language barrier or slit me on the basis of the language.
9. The services provided by BEA to me that which are mentioned below is true and fair:
Free counselling and assistance for “changing courses” for “Colleges & Universities” for all onshore and offshore studies.
Reasonably priced Arrangements of “airport pick-up” and “accommodation” for “international students arriving in Australia”
We “refer” to the best and reasonably priced “Immigration Lawyers” to best handle all your “Migration and visa enquires”
Arrangements for “Air Tickets”
Reasonably priced Arrangements for “IELTS and NAATI” preparation (2) Limitations of Services(s) Your Advisor or Consultant will provide advice based on the specific information you have supplied within the Contact Us Form, hence if limited detail is available, certain assumptions may be necessary. As cases can vary considerably from client to client, any guidance or comments are personal and intended only for you and should not be applied to the circumstances of any third party. The advice provided by your Advisor is communicated on the belief that it reflects current Australian Education Providers laws, policies, procedures and regulations. Whilst BEA and its advisors endeavour to offer the best possible educational advice and fees are subject to frequent change without notice and no responsibility is accepted for any errors in the guidance and information provided, typographic or otherwise. BEA does not and cannot make any guarantees in relation to the approval or validity of your application made by you or by BEA on your behalf to any education provider. The power to grant or refusal of applications vests solely on the Education providers rules, regulation, policies and procedures or any law abide by the Department of Education of Australia. BEA is not engaged in rendering any services mentioned other then on the website; unless expressly stated otherwise by BEA in relation to any particular Service being provided by written or verbal. BEA advises clients to seek separate independent professional advice regarding these matters.
(3) Online Consultation
Where the Service includes an online consultation component, you shall be able to ask Appropriate Questions via any kind of communicative device depending for the period specified in the Service you purchase. Your Advisor will respond to your Appropriate Questions (which may be by way of a request for further information) within twenty-four (48) hours or by the next Business Day on weekends. The time period referred to above be an estimate only and BEA will not be liable to any Client or third party if these estimated time periods are not met for any reason. In the interests of quality and accuracy, your Advisor may take additional time to answer questions where of an especially technical nature or questions which require consultation with its affiliated companies or any other relevant third parties. BEA reserves the right to impose a limit on the number of questions asked in a (24) hours period. In the event that you exceed this limit, your Advisor may take additional Business Day to respond, during which you cannot ask additional questions. Your Advisor may also ask you to resubmit, as separate questions, any single question that BEA determines to be comprised of a number of questions. Where BEA provides you with any answer to a question, the answer will be deemed a final response to your question. BEA reserves the right to refuse to communicate further with a Client in relation to any answer forwarded by BEA. (4) What we ask you to do (A) You agree that: (1) all information you supply will be complete, accurate and truthful; (2) any essay questions or other written statements you need to do as part of any application process will be completed by you alone; if you choose to get it done from us, there may be some fee applicable for the same (3) you will only coordinate and notify the representatives of BEA in the respective country from where you are applying about the academic institution immediately about your enquires, should any information you give us cease to be complete, accurate and truthful;(4) you will only use our system for the purpose of assisting with your applications to study. This includes not doing anything to interfere with the functioning of our system or anyone else's applications within the system; and (5) we retain ownership of the software behind our system and that you will not take any steps to reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble or discover the source code of all or part of our software.
(B) You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the completeness, accuracy and truthfulness of all information that you give to us. (C) If you are offered and accept a place on a course, you undertake to obey the Rules, Regulations, Statutes and Ordinances of the academic institution, and to ensure payment of all fees and other liabilities for the course you apply to. You understand that you are solely responsible for paying any applicable fees or other liabilities involved in applying to or undertaking the courses you choose and, in particular, that we cannot be responsible for any changes to course or fee details.
(5) Restrictions Regarding Materials
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this website are provided by BEA or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of 'E-bizz Solutions PTY LTD' and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of BEA or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of BEA. You also may not, without BEA’s prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of BEA’s or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download BEA’s Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and
(3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences. Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by BEA. www.bizzeducationaustralia.com.au does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by BEA. BEA is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. BEA (hereinafter referred to as "We") may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights.
(6) Your Privacy (A) Your privacy is respected by us. The information, including sensitive information about your country of origin and first language, that you provide to us will only be provided to the following people or organisations for the purposes specified:
(1) To the academic institutions you have nominated, to enable your application for entry to be considered by those academic institutions; (2) To those academic institutions referred, or to other organisations or individual research workers for statistical or research purposes, but only in an anonymous form so that you cannot be individually identified; (3) For any of the academic institutions referred, to enable that institution to initiate your student record; (4) To any organization, institution, employer or authority you have listed, to enable us or any of the academic institutions referred to, have complete rights to verify details of the qualifications, employment or other experiences that you have described to us; (5) To any government agency or other party, as required by law. (B) In meeting any of the purposes described above, you acknowledge that we may need to send your information to other countries around the world for cross check. (C) If you don't supply all of the details we ask of you, we may not be able to process your applications. (D) You agree that we can ask any academic institution (and if requested, that you will instruct that institution) to which you are accepted, to send us information about when you commence an initial and any subsequent course of study with that institution. (E) If you would like to verify any of the information we hold about you, or if you have any general privacy concerns, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (F) If at any time after we have sent your application forms to the academic institutions you have nominated, you wish to verify the information those institutions hold about you, you will need to contact the relevant institutions directly or from respective BEA’s representative.
(7) Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability If www.bizzeducationaustralia.com.au compiles information on Universities, Colleges and other Academic Institutions ['institutes']from information available in the public domain. The information available/opinions expressed on the website are collated from multiple sources. www.bizzeducationaustralia.com.au claims no responsibility for the authenticity of the information so published. www.bizzeducationaustralia.com.au may or may not have any fiduciary relationship with the institutes appearing on the website. Neither BEA, its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH BEA DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To the extent permissible under applicable laws, no responsibility is assumed for any injury and or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the Site. NEITHER BEA NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL BEA, ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION. BEA AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BEA neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any products, goods or services offered by outside vendors through our services or advertised on our system. Any factual information or description – text, audio, photos, animation or video or any combination thereof, claims about facilities and infrastructure, any statistical fact, any claim of ownership or authorship, or any representation made by the university or institute or any agent thereof being published on the Site are not the responsibility of the Site. The information published on the Site (including hyperlinks) is not independently verified by the Site for its authenticity or genuineness or ownership or authorship or any other similar issues. The Universities or Institutes or Agents thereof shall be responsible for any disputes (legal or otherwise) arising out of any alleged misrepresentation or fraud or damage or intellectual property violation or legal injury as a consequence of any published information on the Site (including Hyperlinks). The users of the site must verify the site content independently for its authenticity before taking any action or decision on the basis of the site content as the site does not claim any responsibility for any misrepresentation or fraud or loss or damage or intellectual property violation or legal injury as a consequence of any published information on the Site (including Hyperlinks). You acknowledge that we: (I) have no control over the decision of an academic institution to accept or reject your application, and we are not liable for any decision an academic institution makes about your application; (II) are not responsible for the failure of any institution to consider your application promptly, properly or at all; (III) cannot promise that if we enter any data for applications on your behalf, that all data we enter will be error-free or free from delays; (IV) cannot promise that that the web site used to submit your applications will operate error-free, or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. In any event, to the extent permitted by law, BEA shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the supply of our services to you or the products used to supply those services, whether based in contract, tort or any other legal theory, and regardless of any notice we have given about the possibility of such damages. If any legislation implies terms into the supply of our services that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of those terms is limited to supplying our services to you again, or paying the cost of having those services supplied to you by someone else.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold BEA, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from your use of the site or content or any of its services.
(9) Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. BEA is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of BEA. Because BEA is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these outside resources or their contents, you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours.
(10) Jurisdiction and Disclosure
The laws of New South Wales, Australia shall apply to these terms, conditions and consent. If a dispute arises that we are unable to resolve to our mutual satisfaction, then either party may commence an action in a court of law in New South Wales at Parramatta Council Law court. If we have assisted you with an application that leads to you commencing a course of study with an educational institution, that institution will pay BEA a commission to help cover our costs in providing you with this service.